Attorneys in Fort Wayne, Indiana: Business Litigation
Over 100 Years of Combined Experience
If you are involved in a business dispute, you want an experienced attorney to protect your interests. Commercial litigation can be costly and time-consuming. You want a lawyer who understands all your options and who will work closely with you to find solutions that meet your specific needs.
At the law office of Hawk, Haynie, Kammeyer & Smith, LLP, we bring over 100 years of combined experience to businesses and business owners throughout northeastern Indiana. We built our reputation on a commitment to personal service and attention, making certain that you always work directly with an attorney, and that we respond promptly to your calls and e-mails. Because of the positive results we have obtained in the past, many of our new cases come to us as referrals from satisfied clients or other lawyers. Contact our office or call us at 260-422-1515 to schedule an appointment.
Our Business Litigation Practice
We handle a wide range of disputes involving businesses or business owners, such as
- contract disputes. We represent clients in legal action involving disagreements between parties to a commercial contract, whether the disagreement is with respect to the interpretation of the terms of an oral or written agreement, or there are allegations of non-performance or breach of contract.
- ownership disagreements. We handle litigation involving disputes between partners or shareholders, including situations where partners attempt to dissolve an existing company and set up a competing enterprise. We represent clients in disputes over entitlement to the benefits of a business as well as responsibility for the obligations or debts of a commercial entity.
- employee disputes. We litigate claims involving employees and management, or employees and owners.
- rights of first refusal claims. We handle claims involving the unilateral right to reject or terminate an agreement without cause.
- mechanic's lien litigation. We represent contractors and subcontractors in litigation involving mechanic's liens.
- mortgage foreclosure actions. We advocate for businesses and business owners who face foreclosure proceedings on commercial real estate.
In our experience, every situation is unique, so we make certain to take the time to listen carefully to you, so that we can learn the details of your case and develop an approach that meets your needs.
To set up an appointment, contact us or call us at 260-422-1515. We are available to meet with clients between 8 am and 5 pm, Monday through Friday, and evenings upon request. We will travel to meet with you at your office, if necessary.